In these unusual times, we would like to keep our customers up to date about what we are doing here at Veteran Nations to support our customers. We will update this information weekly as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve and affect our product fulfillment
- Good News is ~95% of orders placed before our cut off day (June 01) has been delivered by the tracking statuses.The rest has been in transit or stayed in the local post office and just waiting for USPS to do the local delivery.
- We're using fast couriers like we said include UPS, FedEx and DHL but there are unwanted delays made by USPS which do the local delivery from the Post Office.
- The packages arrived at the post office but it may take up to 7 - 10 days to get delivered by USPS, especially customers from Texas and some other states!
We're really sorry about this but this is something we can't handle on our side. Please read the update from USPS here and what should you do when you see the package stay in the post office too long here
70 - 80% orders from May 23 to June 01 have been shipped, pretty much you will receive your package this week or next week, some customers already received theirs!
The rest has been done production, just waiting for the couriers to pick and ship
- 40 - 70% orders from June 02 to June 10 will arrive before Father's Day but we can't guarantee any number as we noticed on our store and email that our cut off day for Father's Day delivery was June 01
Almost every order from May 12 to May 17 have been shipped, pretty much you will receive your packages this week, some customers already received theirs! You can track your package here
Orders from May 18 until May 22 has been finished production and are waiting for couriers to pick and ship, some of them are already shipped
Orders from May 23 until June 01 are In Production now, some will be shipped this week as well, and the rest will ship out next week!
All of the orders from May 12 to May 17 have been finished and will be shipped out this week, we just wait for the courier to pick them up. Tracking number will be sent to your email as soon as the courier pick up the packages. We use fast courier only (FedEx, UPS, DHL) so most of you will receive your orders next week, it depends on each courier schedule
Orders from May 18 until May 24 are in production right now and will be ready to ship early next week. Please be patient as we're doing as fast as we can.
All of the orders placed before June 1 will be guaranteed to arrive before Father's Day so there is nothing to worry about
May 18, 2020 Update:
- Orders placed from May 6 to May 11 will have 3 - 5 business days delay in Production time. The reason is our factory in the East Coast has been restricted and locked down by the government, those orders have to transfer to another factory
- Order placed from 12 May until today won't be affected and will be produced and shipped as this delivery guide
- However, Shipping Time will be affected as below:
- 10 - 15 business days: for customers in the East Coast
- 7 - 12 business days: normal time frame for the rest